Moving or Cancelling Service

 To permanently cancel utility services, please complete the form above or contact City Hall at 503-864-2451.  Please provide 24 hour notice for a change in service.  You will need to provide a forwarding address to receive your final utility bill.  If you are transferring service to a new location in Lafayette, you will need to complete both the Service Cancellation Form and the Application for New Service.